- How do I cite data from the site?
- Indicator Measurement Glossary Terms
- What is the difference between the trend and prior value?
- What is an "archived" indicator?
- Using the Indicator Detail Page
- Why am I seeing extreme values or wide confidence intervals for ACS socioeconomic indicators?
Icons, Charts & Graphs FAQ
- Gauge and Icon Overview
- What are target values?
- What do the green, red, blue and gray colors mean in charts?
- Why do two locations have the same trend value but a different trend color?
- My county is in the green compared to other counties in our state, but it is in the red compared to the state value. How is this possible?
- Why is there an equal sign icon when the prior value is different?
Site Features FAQ
Consulting Services FAQ
- What are some of the consulting services HCI offers?
- How would you describe HCI’s approach to providing consultation?
- What types of organizations can benefit from HCI’s consulting services?
- What types of methods (e.g. in person, email, phone calls) does HCI use to provide consultation?
- Why should we consider HCI to support our project?
- What if our budget is limited?