The indicator detail page is optimized to be viewed on the web. If you would like to save the page or its contents, there are a few options:
- Download and save charts, tables, and graphs: Charts and graphs are easily downloadable from the indicator detail page. Simply click the 3 lines (the hamburger icon) to download any graph. To download the data table, click on download indicator data CSV.
- Download maps: Click the down arrow with a line icon in the top right corner of the map. Before downloading, you can click on the "i" button to add location labels (ZIP codes, census place names, etc.), click on the third icon to change the background map layer, click on the fourth icon to adjust the transparency, and the fifth arrow icon to increase the size of the map.
- Download indicator data: At the bottom of the chart of all data values, you will see a link to download Indicator Data CSV.
- Bookmark the page: Saving the indicator detail page to your web browser favorites will allow you to return to the page in the future. When you visit the page, the most up-to-date data will be displayed.
- Take a screenshot: We like the free tool Skitch for taking screenshots but your computer's screenshot software will work too. This will create an image of the webpage exactly as it is.
- Print the page or save to PDF: Use your web browser to print the page or save it to PDF. Go to print and select PDF if you choose that option. The page is not fully optimized to be printed, so it may not look exactly like it does on the screen.