An archived indicator is an indicator that is no longer being updated or maintained by our Data Team. The indicator and its current data will remain on the site, but no new data will be added.
An indicator may be archived for a few reasons:
- The indicator's source is no longer updating the data
- The indicator's source no longer exists
- The indicator is being replaced with a newer or more relevant indicator
- The indicator is now available in a different unit of measure (e.g., rate rather than count)
- The indicator is no longer topically relevant
You can identify archived indicators by looking for the "This indicator is archived" banner on the indicator detail page (see example below).
If you have further questions about a specific indicator, please contact your account manager.