You can link your work email to Google without creating a new account. To associate your email with Google:
- Go to www.google.com.
- Make sure you are logged out of all other Google/Gmail accounts.
- Click Sign In in the top right corner and then select Create account and For my personal use.
- Fill out the form. When you get to the page to choose your Gmail address, select Use your existing email.
- Fill in your current work email. Please choose a unique password for the Google-linked account. Do not use your current work email password. This password is just for the Google-association and will only be used when you login to your Conduent HCI Platform, IMS, or the Help Center.
- Once complete, let your Account Manager know the email address you registered with Google.