- Components can be easily deleted, resized, and moved around the page to customize your report when in Edit mode.
- To make any edits to your report, you must put your report in edit mode by clicking on Edit on the right side of the toolbar.
- Moving components - Components can be moved around the page by clicking anywhere on the component and dragging to the desired location on the page.
- Resizing components - Components can be resized by clicking on the arrows on either bottom corner of the component.
- Deleting components - Components can be removed from the report by clicking on the X at the top right corner of the component.
- Editing Text Blocks - Text can be edited and formatted by clicking on the icon in the top right corner of any text block component.
- Take note of the page break arrows on the left and right sides of the location report that note the page break for your final report PDF.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Article is closed for comments.