Skip to main content
- Components can be easily deleted, resized, and moved around the page to customize your report when in edit mode.
- To make any edits to your report, you must put your report in edit mode by clicking on Edit on the right side of the toolbar.
- Moving components - Components can be moved around the page by clicking anywhere on the component and dragging to the desired location on the page.
- Resizing components - Components can be resized by clicking on the arrows on either bottom corner of the component.
- Deleting components- Components can be removed from the report by clicking on the X at the top right corner of the component.
- Editing Text Blocks - Text can be edited and formatted by clicking on the icon in the top right corner of any text block component.
- Take note of the page break arrows on the left and right sides of the location report that note the page break for your final report PDF.