The Berkeley Client Meeting took place in the Seaborg Room at the Faculty Club at UC Berkeley on October 18th, 2018.
Clients took part in this one-day opportunity to learn and develop new ideas for success alongside client hospitals, health departments, health systems, community organizations and Conduent HCI experts. They networked, learned innovative approaches for community health improvement from other organizations, shared their knowledge, and left the meeting with concrete ways to impact their communities.
- Presentation by Patrice Mascolo at North Coast Opportunities in Mendocino, CA
- Group Activity/Discussion - What Next? Sustaining Community Health Improvement Efforts between Assessments
- Site Redesign Preview
- Product feedback Discussion
- Health Equity Discussion
- Closing remarks
The Faculty Club at UC Berkeley Minor Lane, Berkeley, CA 94720
- There is no registration fee for this meeting
- Opportunity to meet Conduent HCI staff from Product, Research, Executive Leadership, Consulting, and Client Services
- Casual Dress Attire