- Before establishing where you want to go and how you want to get there, it is important to gain an understanding of your current location and any obstacles that may be standing in your way. HCI provides needs assessment services to systematically identify gaps that must be filled for our clients to meet their goals. Whether you’re seeking to identify needs internal to your organization, or externally in your community, we provide the data collection and assessment skills necessary to successfully identify and overcome roadblocks and challenges.
- We provide a comprehensive range of data collection, analytic, and documentation and communication services to support assessment activities:
- Data collection services may include the development, facilitation and/or analysis of online community surveys, focus groups, and/or key informant interviews.
- Analytic services may include: secondary data summary, disparity analysis, hospitalization or ER visits analysis, custom data roll-up, data synthesis, resource mapping, and/or organizational capacity assessment.
- Documentation and communication services may include: report writing, community profiles, and/or stakeholder presentations.
- We work with you to design a strategy to accomplish your goals by establishing criteria to set priorities, and identifying root causes to target your interventions where they will have the most impact. Our hands on approach involves transparent and clear communication through planning calls, webinars and workshops, facilitating the utilization of helpful planning tools like logic models, and leveraging evidence-based practices to strengthen your team’s capacity to build and execute your strategic plan, and achieve your population health goals.
- We offer expert guidance to plan your community health improvement efforts, including: prioritization, root cause analysis, evidence-based practice recommendations, strategy design, as well as capacity-building for implementation planning.
- Improving community health requires partnerships across organizations and even sectors. To help you collaborate effectively, we offer assistance in working group facilitation, consensus building, and stakeholder engagement. In addition, we leverage our knowledge of community-based interventions to assist you in finding and adapting evidence-based programs for local residents, local partners, and the local context.
- Implementation services may also include program adaptation as well as marketing and communications.
- We recognize that monitoring and evaluation is an ongoing process that cuts across the development, planning and implementation phases of a program’s lifecycle. We offer individualized guidance to support your team in designing a solid framework for monitoring and evaluating your community health improvement efforts, including process and outcome evaluation questions, indicators and data sources. We provide technical assistance to review your community health improvement strategy and identify relevant indicators to track your progress in achieving your objectives and working towards your goal.
- We can support you with evaluation framework development, analysis and reporting of evaluation measures.
To schedule a time to discuss how our consulting services can help you reach your population health goals, please contact your Account Manager or firstname.lastname@example.org.